Sunday, June 24, 2012

Making Female/Making Male

Thanks for the laugh, Aaron :-P





For my stage makeup course we had one assignment to "make yourself look male" and one assignment to "make yourself look female" regardless of our actual gender. I guess with no makeup at all, right now I sort of look androgynous or maybe like a space alien, so both assignments required a bit of effort on my part. We had to use pictures of a female and male of our choosing for each respective assignment. I thought they would both be sort of easy but after I was finished, I felt like I had done a shit job on both.

A female is created:
It's difficult to tell in this picture what a horrible job I did with the false eyelashes
A male is created:
My lips are just too girly and my face makes me look like a fat guy

Too tired in general to redo these. I'll just have to accept whatever grade I get and move on to the next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment