Friday, July 27, 2012

The Best Medicine

I'm still feeling a bit mopey, without sufficient reason, but a good laugh always seems to help.

(Note: If you don't find the first video funny, there is decent chance you won't like the others either)

 
RIP Greg Giraldo
 
Ricky Gervais - Tips to avoid AIDS

Louis CK - Boys vs Girls

Sarah Silverman - Sell the Vatican, feed the world

Whitney Cummings - Construction workers


I haven't said much about myself at all in this post. I just don't feel like writing and there really isn't much to say. Just waiting. Waiting to find out if I'm in remission. Waiting to feel better and stronger. Waiting to find out if I will get to study abroad. Waiting to find out what I made on this test I took today for Intro to Computers. I'm an impatient person and all this waiting is giving me stress headaches.

Back to the comedians that make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment