Friday, August 10, 2012

And now we wait.


Yesterday morning I had my CT scan but there really isn’t anything to report yet. I have an appointment with my oncologist, Dr. Gore, Monday at 2:15 and I will find out then what he thinks we should do next. If he does see that fluids are building back up in my abdomen again, I’m going to ask him if there are any alternatives to getting more chemotherapy. I just feel like there can’t possibly be much cancer left at this point so maybe there is a less awful option than chemotherapy. I’ll just have to wait and see but I promise that I will update after I find something out.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy yourself this weekend. you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good! I hope you are having a good weekend!

      Delete