Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sweden or Germany


FINALS: Fuck, I never actually learned shit. 

I guess since my grades were As, it would seem like I did learn “shit,” but I could feel all the information draining from my ears as soon as I finished my final exams. So don’t look to me for answer answers about the economy or computer hardware/software. 

Now summer classes are over and I have a break until fall classes start on the 27th. I’m started to feel better so I might get more enjoyment from the break, depending on what I find out after my CT scan. I simply can’t stand the possibility that I will have to get more chemo. It seems much worse to slowly get back a bit of energy and then have it taken away again than to have just gotten it on the schedule I had expected. 

Also, if I am not healthy enough, it could wreak my dream of studying abroad in Sweden or Germany for the spring semester. I’ve sending out tons of emails and making phone calls about financial aid and scholarships that would make this possible (along with looking up all sorts of other information about it). I think I’ll be crushed if it doesn’t work out. :-(

Please oh please work out!

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope that it ALL works for you!! The study abroad and the remission!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I almost forgot.... way to go on the A's!!!

    ReplyDelete