Sunday, August 19, 2012

To the moon!


I’m overdue for an update! I’ve been feeling better so I’ve been a bit busier and have thought less about posting about it. But now I am soooo tired that I can’t write a decent post. 

A summary:

-the Paleo diet seems to be going well so far.

-Good second date, third date Wednesday.

-Going back to work soon. Starting out slowly.

-Learned that Swedish men wear engagement rings on the same finger they wear wedding rings. Situation is still just as shitty to me. 

-Test Saturday to assess my ability to speak and comprehend English in an academic environment. Shouldn’t be a problem but if I do horribly, I might have an intellectual meltdown.

-Went to the moon. It was pretty neat.

Ok, so one is a lie. Will try to write a better post soon.

2 comments:

  1. Swedish men usually wear just one ring, the engagement-ring is usually the only ring they wear even if they are married. (They don´t get another ring for marriage)

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is engaged but it's difficult to know anything for sure with these online friendships. Oh well, you live and learn.

      Delete