Sunday, April 22, 2012

Double Rainbow, OMG!

I think part of the reason I haven't really felt up to writing here too much lately is I've just been frustrated and sad on and off more often. I'm just fucking tired of this chemo. I go in the morning for my 4th treatment and if all works out, I will only have 2 more after that. I had dinner with my friend Jessica tonight and this was in my fortune cookie:


That would be nice after all this bullshit is over with. I know it will eventually be over but I'm just tired of feeling awful and not looking forward to the promise of feeling worse and worse. I feel like my strength and positive attitude are draining away.

On a happier note, I managed to capture this double rainbow on the way home (yes, I should not have been taking pictures while driving...):




I did not react quite this animatedly though: http://youtu.be/OQSNhk5ICTI

No comments:

Post a Comment