Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stir-crazy


Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: uneasy from confinement
Synonyms: antsy, confined, fidgety, having cabin fever, restless

Despite the urge to get out of this house, doing so at the moment has resulted in exhaustion and generally feeling like shit. Even though it is currently best for me to stay put and rest, I get quite STIR-CRAZY. Hopefully soon I will get over whatever sickness I have and regain some energy.
My self-designed, non-credit independent study in cultural differences continues. I have research going in Sweden, Germany, Spain, Russian, and the Ukraine. Methods are questionable and results are non-existent. Test subjects are non-compliant. Project Internet Social Interaction doesn’t fulfill my need for human contact as well as real life conversations. 

I made a video! It falls along with the attempts at online social interaction. I was very bored and wanted to see if I could really make a short little video with my computer. Success! It’s just a hello video for my Swedish friend who does not want to Skype with me. One day he will crack! Here’s the silly video (don’t get excited): http://youtu.be/tD8dZAIt7JE

Maybe when my cancer is in remission, I will change the name of this blog to “My Life with One Ovary.” Maybe I will be so busy, that I don’t really have so much time for blogging. That will be nice! :-)

Oh, today is Easter. Another marker of the time that has passed. I can’t help but like this cutesy picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment