Monday, April 30, 2012

Charity Care


I am extra exhausted right now from driving all around trying to get together paperwork to apply for this “charity care” program that would help with my medical bills. They need everything short of a sample of my flesh. I wish I would have thought to do this when I was feeling much less shitty. I will probably need a nap as soon as I’m done writing this.

carboplatin

My mom found this information about carboplatin (one of my two chemo drugs) causing problems with balance: http://www.chemocare.com/managing/weakness.asp. It’s good to read this because every time I report my balance issues to the nurses at the cancer center, they seem to think it’s really strange. One even said it must be an issue related to high blood sugars. No ma’am, I have had diabetes for over 10 years and high blood sugars have never caused this sort of problem in all that time. 

Simply too tired to think of anything else to write. 

Zzzzzzzz……

No comments:

Post a Comment