Monday, April 16, 2012

Адам и Ева

I'm finally done! The scan caused some weird blurriness on the picture because it's laminated and Andrey's chest hair got mostly cut out because the painting was too big for the scanner, but here it is:

Mary and Andrey in the Garden of Eden
Some of you might recognize that this was inspired by an album cover. I'm pretty happy that Andrey looks like Andrey but I just look odd. Now I just need to finish the damn violet from Sunday.

I went to the Look Good...Feel Better makeup class today. I was the only person to show up and the makeup artist said I obviously knew how to put makeup on and there wasn't anything she could teach me, so I got my free makeup and left. Fine with me! They also gave me this wig:

This is Marie... the French version of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment