Monday, April 9, 2012

San Diego


Hello US!
God dag Sverige!
Привет, Россия!
Hallo Deutschland!
¡Hola Ecuador!
Ciao Italia!
¡Buenos días España!
G'day Australia!
日本こんにちは!
And a special “Hei!” to the one person in Finland who checked out my blog this week!



Sometime not too, too long ago, I got it in my head that ultimately San Diego is the perfect city for me to live in someday. It’s not really a rational dream, especially since I’ve never been there. This is mostly based on a feeling that I would fit in better there than here in Alabama and because of the nice year round climate. Not a lot of research! A friend sent me this article about the 10 cities with the highest cost of living in the US and of course San Diego is #10. I’m sure if I really move some day there will be more thought put into the decision and other more pressing factors than just mild climate. 

I know my original plan was to take one online course during Summer 1 and two online courses during Summer II, but something has come up! There is an online course in stage makeup being offering and I just can’t pass that up! Those of you who know me well know I’m really into makeup and learning how to do stage makeup seems like taking my hobby to the next level. It seems a bit weird to do as an online course. I’ll watch how-to video and then submit pictures of what I’ve done to be graded. I really hope it is fun because I’m excited about it! 

Our baby Emma has been really upset since Gordon died. She doesn’t know what to do with herself and cries when my mom leaves the house. I really hope she starts to feel better soon because I really hate to see her upset. She misses her friend. 

I think I’m getting over whatever sickness I picked up after chemo. Still dealing with some strange side effects like worse balance, and the continually exhaustion and headaches. I do think I’m starting to rebound though. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Makeup class.... how cool will that be!!
    I am so glad that you are rebounding from the crud you picked up after your last chemo!!
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete