Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who is that in the mirror?

What cancer has done to my body:


I haven't been in a writing sort of mood lately... more of a painting/drawing mood. I don't want to forget about my cancer blog though. Because this blog was created as a result of me getting cancer, I wanted to show the full effect of the cancer/chemo. The quality of the picture is horrible so you can't even clearly see everything I was trying to point out. This is my current state though. This is my body now. 

My next round of chemo is on Monday and I am not the least bit excited....

4 comments:

  1. I really think you are beautiful and I hope you feel that way too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linnéa! You are really sweet! :-)

      Delete
  2. You are so beautififul both inside and out and have a great great humour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to repost this elsewhere with the title:

    Cancer tries to kill beauty, fails utterly

    ReplyDelete