Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Optional help button

You may have noticed to the right of my blog that I've added a donation button. It was suggested to me that this might be a good idea. I haven't worked in almost two months and will probably not be able to work for a few more months, and I've already gotten 4 medical bills in the mail. Obviously, this button is just for those kind-hearted individuals who have a bit to spare. This button is not meant to be pushy, so I hope it doesn't come across that way. I know my friends at work have already pitched in for me and I appreciate them greatly! I used some of that money to buy what I'm calling "chemo food." Protein shakes, yogurt, bananas, cheerios, ice cream, saltines. We'll see what works out best.

Btw, I'm not above posting pics of me in my underoos for that money! (KIDDING!!!)

On a different note, I think the steroids are wearing off now. I'm really tired and my throat is starting to get sore. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you added the button!!
    I have been invited to an online seminar about cancer and why it happens. I would like to invite you to join. It is free. If you want, send me an email at helena.mathis@hotmail.com and I will forward you the invitation. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://i.imgur.com/9xWjw.gif

    That image covers cancer pretty well, in a nutshell.

    ReplyDelete