Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's next?

I plan on taking loads of pictures while I still have hair.
Today I had an ultrasound to make sure everything looked ok on the inside after surgery. Well, I'm guessing this is the reason... they called me up yesterday and said to show up today for an ultrasound. No peeing allowed beforehand!
Tomorrow I have an appointment with the surgeon who took out my ovary/tumor. I think we will talk about chemo and hopefully I will find out who my oncologist will be. My uncle is marrying a gynecologist who works at the hospital I've been going to and she filled me in on which oncologist was nicest and which was mean. I can't remember either of their names but my mom has taken on the role of my cancer secretary so I'm counting on her to have that written down.
I have been looking at wigs on google images and have decided I would like a long blonde wig and a short brown one. No attempt will be made to stay red. I might as well take this opportunity to experiment.

I'd be really impressed with anyone who could actually make it through this:  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12637488

Note to self: figure out a way to make this more interesting so someone might actually want to read it

No comments:

Post a Comment