Sunday, May 13, 2012

Damn Cancerous Fluids


I’ve been adding some last minute details to my tumor painting before I give it to my oncologist, Dr. Gore, tomorrow. I thought about painting an army of crabs attacking my body but I simply don't have time and I don't know that I'm in love with that idea. It’s strange but I’m actually a little excited about tomorrow, instead of having my usual pre-chemo panic attack, because I get to surprise someone with a painting that I put a lot of thought and effort into. 

I’m actually feeling pretty crappy today because I accidentally took my morning medication twice. I think I even forgot to put on deodorant after my shower so I am probably about to take another shower. My head hurts a bit too much to write anymore. I hope I am able to sleep well tonight because on top of hours of chemo in the morning, I will probably need to have my stomach drained tomorrow. 


Oh, we've made up but the pretend marriage is still off...

No comments:

Post a Comment