Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Me and Vlady


I have re-learned English since yesterday and so (more than likely) my posts will be in English from now on. 

My eyes have been really irritated and blood-shot lately. I was fairly sure it was an allergy issue, but with my immune system being in the toilet, I wanted to make sure it wasn’t some kind of eye infection. I went to see my ophthalmologist this morning and she informed that I just have really bad allergy problems in my eyes. So I have to start using prescription eye drops and wearing my glasses more often. I know that is not a terribly fascinating story, but it’s all I’ve got so far…

Yesterday I dug up this old picture of me and Vladimir Putin on our first date:



Needless to say, that love affair ended badly. We just didn’t have much in common…

4 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time not making Chernobyl references here. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks quite smitten with you though. But I can see how he might make a sucky boyfriend, what with the power hunger and megalomania, so it's probably all for the best. I once had a brief fling with Margaret Thatcher, and that didn't work out either. The sex was great but we just argued over every little thing. Sorry I don't have any pictures of us to show you, as she was married and we decided to keep it on the down low.

    I just returned from the South of your beautiful country to Stockholm where I live - not Alabama mind you but N.C - and I didn't have any problems with allergies but the people I met there told me things were really bad this year. Good you don't have an eye-infection.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm disappointed there are no pictures of you with Thatcher! I don't think dear Vlady realizes I have this picture of I might be in some sort of trouble! :-P

      Delete
    2. Haha. Yeah girl you need to be careful so some KGB-men out of hibernation don't suddenly show up on your doorstep with thick russian accents and mean attitudes.

      Delete