Monday, May 28, 2012

Quantitative Methods in Business


If you saw the title of this post and are still reading… well, that’s a bit surprising. I’ll keep this one pretty brief though. Part of the reason I was putting off getting started on the work for this class is because I was sure it was going to be boring and difficult. Yes, that is completely illogical but I was making every excuse not to start. Today I finally opened my book for the first time. I did all my readings and homework for the section in a few hours, then I took the test and made a 96 out of 100! I don’t deserve much credit for doing so well since it turned out to be a really easy test, but I feel so relieved to have found out this course will not be difficult at all. 

Now it’s time to find some way to celebrate! (sleep)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment