Saturday, May 12, 2012

Help?


I'm due to have my 5th treatment on Monday and my 6th and hopefully last on June 4th. If my oncologist feels that the treatments were successful, I will be done. If not, I will probably have to start on a more aggressive treatment plan. The thought of that does not make me happy at all, because I am ready to be done and this current treatment plan has not been as horrible as I expected. The more aggressive one... I don't even want to think about it. I'm worried though that the treatments aren't working out because my stomach keeps swelling back up with cancerous fluids. They drained me during my surgery to remove the tumor/my ovary and they drained me after my 3rd round of chemo. Now I am swollen up again. Dr. Gore (my oncologist) seemed concerned about this and said the chemo should take care of it. I guess I will just have to calm down about it and wait and see. Deal with this garbage as it comes at me.


I think I might be done with my tumor painting. I don’t know yet if I want to add anything else to it. I’ve decided to give it to Dr. Gore on Monday when I go in for chemo. Hopefully he has some sort of positive reaction to it or I might cry…

I always hate to ask for money but although I can see that a lot people read my blog, my little donation button has not been popular. My funds have been dwindling due to buying groceries, getting some things fixed on my car, and other small expenses that have added up. I haven’t worked since December and I’m not sure when my doctor will give me the green light to go back to work. Soon I will need to buy the access code to online materials to go along with one of my text books for my online summer classes. It’s for my microeconomics class and the access code costs $70. I really hate sounding pathetic but if you have any money you can spare, I would appreciate it so much. I will even send you a drawing if you want! Or if you think my artwork is absolute garbage, I will just give my eternal gratitude!

2 comments:

  1. why don't you apply for disability?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am. I started the process a while ago. Apparently it takes a very, very long time to get disability (if I can).

      Delete