Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oompa Loompa


I tend to overhear parents saying the strangest things to their small children. This leads me to think that parents tend to say strange things to their children often. I have zero experience with parenting and almost zero experience with small children, so I try not to make judgments or assumptions. Today, as I was walking into the store to get medicine for Emma’s upset tummy, I overheard a mother say to her very young daughter, “Do you want mommy to go to jail today?” I caught this question completely out of context so it leaves much room for speculation…  

Tired but that’s nothing new. I put some self-tanner on that I haven’t used since last summer. I’ve gone from ghostly white to what most other people consider to be pale. My summer glow!


Prefer being pale to this look


That’s it for today.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now I'm going to hum the Oompa Loompa song the rest of the day... That song is really "sticky". :-P

    ReplyDelete