Friday, March 30, 2012

Adventures of Creepy Girl


С Днем Рождения мой жених!
Today is my pretend fiancé’s birthday. Well, in his time zone (Malaysia) it’s his birthday now. We had a little spat yesterday but that isn’t going to stop me from saying Happy Birthday to мой дорогой.  He is busy with work and spending time with a woman he can actually reach out and touch. Hopefully between the spat and him really getting laid, he won’t call off the pretend marriage. I wouldn’t be pretend disappointed; I would be really disappointed! Before the little spat, I did video chat with him and he looked very happy and very sweaty, so I hope he’s having a great time. I’m extremely jealous he’s at the beach even though it is also a business trip. I wouldn’t mind sitting by the ocean, listening to the waves crash and staring at it’s seeming infiniteness. 

Today I am on a mission that involves the state of my head. I have mentioned previously that the hair loss didn’t happen as I expected. It didn’t come out all at once. So currently there is still some stubble on my head. There is some hair that doesn’t seem ready to fall out and some parts that are a lot smoother. It is itchy and I hate it. I think I would be much more comfortable if it was completely smooth. So I am going out today to see if there is a place nearby that can shave it completely smooth. A barbershop or salon. I’ll just go in and say, “Hi, I’m going through chemotherapy but my head doesn’t seem to want to smooth out. Can someone please shave it for me?” I guess I could buy a nice men’s electric face razor but I think that would be more expensive and I would only need to use it once. Operation Smooth Head commences as soon as I finish putting on my makeup. 

I learned a new phrase in Swedish: “min online förälskelse” (my online crush)! I hope I’m not nearly as creepy as I probably sound… 

I just thought of 5 more things I might want to write about, but I not only have to keep in mind that as far as people I really know, I no longer have any idea who reads this, and I have to respect the privacy of others, e.g. not including others’ secrets or personal information without their permission. Even if I don’t include a person’s name, I like to feel confident that if I’m talking about something private, no one that reads this can figure out who that person is.

No comments:

Post a Comment