Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fuck this shit!


Monday will be my third go at chemo treatment but the first time I’m really just dreading it. It shouldn’t be like that, I know what to expect. I don’t want to go back to feeling shitty and exhausted. I should be halfway through but I’m just tired of it. I’m sitting in bed trying to think of something to do to take my mind off of it and just relax. I’ve tried so hard to stay strong and be positive but I’m just tired of this shit. Excuse me while I have a minor breakdown. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine by the end of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie.. I feel bad for you. And it is OK to have a melt down when you are gong through something so serious. You are incredibly strong! Don't you forget it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a little freak out, I feel much better today! I guess I just need a good cry.

      Delete