Friday, March 9, 2012

This post is under construction!

I'll have more to say later today since I sort of have two dates today (will explain later) but for now I found some pictures on my computer that I didn't realize I had so I will post a few of those:


My mom, my brother, and my grandmother a few years ago:



My grandmother's 70th birthday (she is to the right of me in the picture):


Emma when she was still a baby (she weighs 100lbs now!):


Being silly! I hope that this is the craziest I've ever looked! (and hope I never look crazier!):

No, not my real glasses!

Me with someone that will always hold a special place in my heart:

right before bowling

Will add more tonight about today (unless I'm exhausted, then tomorrow).



*EDIT*

It was an eventful day but I'm too tired to write one single thing about it until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment